Family Friendly, All-Inclusive Resorts in Mexico and the Caribbean
Here’s the problem: You and your spouse want to enjoy a seven-night vacation at an all-inclusive resort, but you have young children. You could leave them with a babysitter, but you can’t bear to be away from them that long.
The solution: A family friendly, all-inclusive resort that provides activities for your children while you and your spouse enjoy time together.
Your options include:
* The Hilton Cancun has a Kids Club for ages 4-12.
* The Occidental Costa Cancún has a children's club and watersports.
* The Be Live Collection Canoa has a Kids club (8 to 12 years) and a Miniclub (4 to 7 years).
* The Be Live Collection Marien also has a Kids club (8 to 12 years) and a Miniclub (4 to 7 years).
The Holiday Inn Montego Bay offers the Sunspree Vacation Club where kids (4-12 years) can enjoy games and activities under the watchful eyes of trained staff.
Los Cabos, Mexico
The Barceló Gran Faro has a heated pool for children.
Riviera Maya, Mexico
* The Barceló Maya Beach resort has a Kids Club and children's water park.
* The Barceló Maya Palace resort has three pools -- one for adults only and a special water park for kids.
* At the Barceló Maya Caribe resort, parents can relax in the magnificent U-Spa while the kids stay entertained at the new Pirates Island Water Park.
* The Barceló Maya Colonial resort provides activities and water facilities for your children.
* The Barceló Maya Tropical resort provides activities and water facilities for the whole family. Younger family members can relax in the U-Kids Spa, while all guests can play sports such as tennis, paddle tennis, basketball, and snorkeling.
Once you have selected your resort, your next step is to book your flights.
What resorts have you and your family enjoyed? After logging in, enter your comments below.